We are a Family of Believers, United in Christ’s Holy Spirit, Showing the Love of God!
We welcome you to our family...
Faith Center is known for its warm and loving atmosphere with people who really care. We desire to see God's Holy Spirit moving in your life, causing you to reach your highest potential in Jesus Christ. Come join us and find out what God has in store for you!
Faith Center will move Church Services to the Sanctuary this Sunday at 10:30AM see recommendations below.
Governor Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton provide updated Guidance to Churches
Recommendations to houses of worship include:
• Encouraging attendees who are 65 years old and above to stay home and watch services online, or provide a “senior service” exclusively for attendees 65 and above to attend in person.
• Asking all attendees who have underlying at-risk health conditions to stay home and watch services online.
• Equipping ushers and greeters with protective equipment such as gloves and masks.
• Keeping child care closed unless churches can comply with CDC guidelines for child care facilities.
• Encouraging all attendees to sanitize their hands and put on masks before entering the building.
• Ensuring attendees to sit with their family unit and use social distancing between each unit, even, if necessary, adding more services times to facilitate social distancing.
• Having clergy dismiss attendees by family unit, maintaining social distancing.
• Having staff sanitize seats and frequently touched surfaces between services.
• Considering refraining from passing collection plates and instead provide a central collection box in the building or encouraging online giving.
• Considering how the sacraments can be administered without attendees having to touch the same surfaces and objections.
1. We are designating the WEST side of the Sanctuary for Senior adults, 65 years of age and better. (This seating section is offered to you, but it is not required you sit here).
2. Social distancing is accommodated by restricting seating to every-other row.
3. We are providing parking for our senior adults on the WEST side of the facility, along with the doors on the West side being reserved for Senior adults. Please feel free to park and enter from the West side of the Sanctuary.
4. Masks will be available to anyone who wishes to utilize them.
5. Hand sanitizer is provided, and available in the foyer. We encourage you to sanitize your hands, at minimum, when entering and exiting the building.
Services can be watched live on our Facebook group “Faith Center Assembly of God” and on YouTube (a delayed upload) “Faith Center Graham”.
Click the Link below to be directed to our YouTube channel!
Contributions can be made online or mailed to:
P.O. Box 1059
Graham, Tx 76450
For Emergencies call:
Pastor Gary 903-815-3723